SolvedBlack screen removement mod

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Black screen removement mod
I play on fireteam but when I got outside the gas makes my screen black, I need a mod to remove that black screen, in other words some kind of no effect.
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Elguet View Post
I play on fireteam but when I got outside the gas makes my screen black, I need a mod to remove that black screen, in other words some kind of no effect.
Thanks
I'm pretty sure that's just a corrupt file. I have heard of this happening before and didn't look into it much. Try deleting all the .rez files then use this, It might work but I'm not sure. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...-game-you.html
Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
I'm pretty sure that's just a corrupt file. I have heard of this happening before and didn't look into it much. Try deleting all the .rez files then use this, It might work but I'm not sure. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...-game-you.html
100% fake if you see anyone with this on youtube or anyone where else its fake he needs a new graphics card no way around it
No, that is almost 99% not the issue. Chances are that you have these infamous Intel Integrated Chipsets or one of the GeForce Chips as your video card:
Intel HD 2000
Intel HD 3000
Intel HD 4000
Gefore Go 740
GeForce GT 630m (running at 1080p in-game)

All of those video cards will more than likely have that issue. There is a possible way of fixing it with a patch registry that was given by Klypto from the Nexon Forums but if it doesn't then your most likely out of luck. But the rez idea is worth a shot since it only happens to me in CA. Post back results.
Yeah i have that annoying bug too when i enter gas or something like that, i tried to correct the register but nothing, only solution is to change graphic card but i personnaly can't because it's integrated
This used to happen with me and i fixed it , if u have a switchable graphics like me make sure to run the game on high performance card ,if u don't then make the 3D settings to highest performance .
what worked for me is making the high performance card the default for everything just to make sure it runs smoothly .
Quote Originally Posted by Elguet View Post
I play on fireteam but when I got outside the gas makes my screen black, I need a mod to remove that black screen, in other words some kind of no effect.
Thanks
I will get you the fix, I will edit when I get it.
Edit: http://combatarms.nexon.net/Communit...Gas-Intel-Onlyⓘ
Here you go! this works I used this before upgrading to my amazing graphics card now .
this seems kind of sketchy
The only fix that may work is the following link below, which Galaxic posted above. If that does not work, you would need to change your GFX card for you not to recieve the black smoke. No .REZ mod will fix the black screen smoke, it's the issue with the GFX card.

Combat Arms - Forum
@Flengo Solved.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us