Posts by The Pond Muffin
55 posts total, newest first.
Versa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - Confirm I'm talking to you?BUY4U-55% |Pay on confirmation! US & UK| FanticSteal |Two pay on delivery Vouches!in User Services - Added you man. I'm interested.~~Lifeproof|Otterbox|Fast Service|All Phones~~in User Services - All current orders are complete.
This service is now finished. Hova Psychotic please close/delete this thread.What reason would you use to sell refunded macbook locally?in Marketplace Talk - Just say you got it as a gift but you already have one lol nobody is gonna question it that much.Shoe Buying Service?in Marketplace Talk - I might be interested in this for some of the higher end, more limited releases. I've been out of the game for too long since resell prices are crazy and I just don't wanna pay them but if this is possible I'd be down.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.