Posts by ChickenDeath
7 posts total, newest first.
[ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR YOUR COMPUTER SAFETY] -SUCCESSFULL-in Combat Arms Help - Off topic: The quote from Biden is kind of offensive to me since I am chinese.
Other than that, this should help my computer by a mile, thanks.NEW WARROCK ULTIMATE HACK!!! VIP RELEASE?in WarRock - International Hacks - Yes I did. takes me to the screen to press game start and then says Hack detected! and I have to press OKNEW WARROCK ULTIMATE HACK!!! VIP RELEASE?in WarRock - International Hacks - This thing disconnects me. I inject it with faith's injector but not working.New Warrock D3D Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - I hope this works. The other hacks did not help me.
Off topic about fabz: Lol you have Dr.Tran he is funny like crazy.Menu Based - Anti Kick + Walkbotin WarRock - International Hacks - Thanks guy. I hope this works. I will edit post and put feedback. It said Hack Detected for jesus.dll. This did not work. I am using the valkyrie injector 3.00
Showing the 5 most recent posts.