Posts by CanadianSyrupMaker
73 posts total, newest first.
→♠ [SyrupMaker] LIFE Store • Homework • Online Tutor • Written Work •Psychology ♠←in User Services - You can close this, or ban me if you like. I was arrested the other day and have been rather busy - not allowed access to the internet for another month, but broke my conditions to ensure my work on MPGH is up-to-date. F420 blaze it!in Spammers Corner - [QUOTE=Chaos's Hyena;12268876]Rip, dead banned.
Happy birthday I think :)[/QUOTE]
[11:32:09 AM] MPGH Platinum: Alright.
[11:32:36 AM] MPGH Platinum: Ffs Dave. :D
[11:32:46 AM] MPGH Platinum: It wasn't a ban request thre420 blaze it!in Spammers Corner - Scratch that. I'll smoke a joint for you Platinum. What's even more funny? I'm talking to him on Skype haha.420 blaze it!in Spammers Corner - That'a boy. I'll pack a little more in my bowl this morning for your milestone. :party:[CANADA] Paypal For Interac eTransferin Currency Exchange - Bump for my fellow Canadians.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.