Posts by JakeFeeds
10 posts total, newest first.
2 Row Inventory Deleterin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Thanks alot bud :)Adventure Bot [Update]in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Currently still not working for me, It does not detect the dungeons but i did happen to snag a couple chaos chest just constantly dying ^^Adventure Bot [Update]in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Awesome! Its
Send {z}
Send {w down}
Send {a down}
Sleep 200
Send {w up}
Sleep 150
Send {a up}
Sleep 1000
Send {e}
BlockInput, off
Sleep 3000
For anyone using English Keyboards.
Also now that I goAdventure Bot [Update]in Trove Hacks & Cheats - So looking to change the script. Im looking at the send q W etc. and Im a bit confused. Since z would be mount and i doubt he swaps into his mount. im braindeadAdventure Bot [Update]in Trove Hacks & Cheats - I actually am dumb I feel like. Everything is default and i have a english keyboard. ik that the creator is using a french keyboard. so Idk if that messes me up. but Thanks if you can help out
Showing the 5 most recent posts.