Posts by fbto4
32 posts total, newest first.
How do duplicate your items, the old fashion wayin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - You need to buy a game to trade on alt?
- - - Updated - - -
I can't get this to work. I created 2 new accounts with a VPN and I need to buy a game nor need to wait 15 days so I can trade.How do duplicate your items, the old fashion wayin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - Also if you make alts you need to wait 30 days before you can teade????PP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hey man, I got the aimbot running, aim = on, trigger is left mouse key (default), whenever I shoot it doesn't aim at all and it is enabled. I tried to restart the program couple of times and it just doesn't work. RCS howMerccy's RCS - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Merccy2;10248188]http://cherrytree.at/misc/vk.htm
Yes I should but I should improve the junk code generation first.[/QUOTE]
http://i.imgur.com/pSDJjM6.png
I'm not even running windows 2000... I'm on windows 7Merccy's RCS - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Merccy2;10248165]Appearently you are pressing the hotkey you've set constantly.[/QUOTE]
I'm not pressing anything, it's toggle key 174, You know which key that is?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.