Posts by narakulo
19 posts total, newest first.
HELP EXTRACTING VALORANT PAKSin Valorant Hacks & Cheats - Well I am trying to extract audio files from .pak but UE viewer display memory bad allocated error.
Any idea ?Remove summoner namesin League of Legends Help - The chat can be easily removed you are right and thanks but...
I'm talking about this (where it says Syrian el father is on rampage in the middle of the screen not the chat)
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KkR1-issu6s/maxresdefRemove summoner namesin League of Legends Help - I been searching for the web but I can't find an answer. I want to hide summoner name from the game specifically from a replay. I can hide them almost everywhere except from the announcer notifications (player213213 killOffsets for LocalPlayerin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Just wanted to know what can you do with this, I mean why is this a good post, I'm really curious about itInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - what if i wanted to unbind a feature ? did i just replace the number for nothing ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.