Posts by lowtiergod
35 posts total, newest first.
Why Is Pokemon Go Still Popular?in Pokemon Go Discussions - [QUOTE=Asgeirr;12117912]Ever since I cheated on the game I Stopped playing, because it got boring after that. But Im starting fresh but Im still bored of it... How Do I make this game more fun? :([/QUOTE]
This is no wheI reckon GTAV online should have a POLICE DLCin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=BBgunz;12080515]^
Like u can control a police station, get police cars/uniforms etc[/QUOTE]
Being on console where i can't use mods. I would love to see that. Also i wish they would use the undercover cars in onHersheys vs Cadbury | Choose One |in Debate Fort - [QUOTE=DunHateJustLove;12099213]Hersheys vs Cadbury, Which do you prefer? <3[/QUOTE]
Well being from the U.S i would say Hershey's it's all i mostly see.Nike vs Adidasin Debate Fort - I think both are good brands. Nike i would say dominate the upper $150 shoe price range tho. But besides that it's really a matter of style and wants in rn.Pissed at school boardin Flaming & Rage - [QUOTE=KappaMang;11926326]I am entering freshman year in 2 days, and I am having issues regarding my school board.
First, back story.
6th grade - perfect score on math state test
7th grade - school offers algebra I as a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.