Posts by Bobmanb
134 posts total, newest first.
External BoxESP v5.2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - To get the launcher.py thing, you mudt download the hack through the subversion repository, under the "Source" tab of the googlecode.
The regular "Downloads" Section only has the detected .exe, not the source code.
MPGH 5th Anniversary Giveaway - 12-26-2010in News & Announcements - 678,697
that nx gift card sounds nice!Can I run it?in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Thanks, I was worrying about the CPU, since its a P8400 and not a E series from a desktop.Can I run it?in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Hi,
I was just wondering of this PC could run BO.
I run mw2 on maxed graphics with very good frame rates, but idk if it will on this PC too. SO here are specs:
CPU P8400 dual core 2.46Ghz (this might be a bottl[SOLVED]Only entering hacked games...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hi,
So every time I try to join a match it takes quite a while till i find one, and then most are hacked.
My question is, what stats do I need to change in order to fix this? KDR, etc?
And no, i am not being ban
Showing the 5 most recent posts.