Posts by VinceCaser1
65 posts total, newest first.
S> +16 Astera Swordstaff Kael | +15 Mille Staff Eviein Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm sorry, I removed you from ******* because other seller offer me cheaper account. He had better stats.. so I couldn't resist. Sorry about not telling you.S> +16 Astera Swordstaff Kael | +15 Mille Staff Eviein Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Leaving comment since I'm buying the account.[NA] BUYING SYLAS OR KAEL END GAME GEARED.in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Im looking for aendgame Sylas and Kael on the NA server.
Just looking to see what's out there and if anyone is selling an account I might be interested in. Please reach out to me in DM's.
My main things I'd be looPC / S > East Account (capped out Sylas)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - sent an email..S> [EAST] LV.90 SYLAS WITH STADIUM and LV.90 Eluchulus wingin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Selling sylas with the stadium set with White and regular phoenix wing! if interested add me on skype: Carlos.mriana1
thanks
- - - Updated - - -
img. is included in here
Showing the 5 most recent posts.