Posts by DaftPunkHC
9 posts total, newest first.
Price Checkin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi,I would be ever grateful if you could give me the value of this account. I want to sell it.
Account details
8 character slots
six 8/8 characters (trickster,ninja,sorcerer,priest,huntress,necroman cer)
one 5/[Realm of the Mad God] Price check on a 53* account.in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - [QUOTE=bobbyjoejohn;11856601]
I'd say this account is worth around $90. Not worth too much, but a decent price.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the link fix!
$90???? I got a $150 deal on it and I'm still looking for a higher one. [Realm of the Mad God] Price check on a 53* account.in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - bump i really need this information,i'll be eternally grateful if you help me![Realm of the Mad God] Price check on a 53* account.in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Hi,I would be ever grateful if you could give me the value of this account. I want to sell it.
Account details
8 character slots
six 8/8 characters (trickster,ninja,sorcerer,priest,huntress,necromancSo how do I sell my account,now that the middlemen are unavailable?in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=bobbyjoejohn;11830108]Dude wtf ur fat black guy is on my sig. too[/QUOTE]
in your signature he is dancing
hilarious
Showing the 5 most recent posts.