Posts by Reuzenpasta
9 posts total, newest first.
[26.1.0] Crazy Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Ok so I have this issue where it says use langfix.exe to load the client. How do I fix this?Simple XML Generator (Ring/Armor)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Can't wait for this to be approved! It would really help a lot!My Realm v0.1in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Looks good, can't wait to play this!Eldarrod's Realm | VPS | Updatedin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - [QUOTE=lime45;12107022]Welp error help language error[/QUOTE]
or the server is down atm, or you don't have it trusted.Eldarrod's Realm | Fabiano Source | Custom Itemsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Hey I'd like to become helper rank because I have a lot of experience with helping community and a little bit xml coding.
Please reply soon,
IGN: OODood
Showing the 5 most recent posts.