Posts by Razordrol
143 posts total, newest first.
Fastest clothing refunds stores?in Marketplace Talk - What did you say for Nike? I want order shoes for 150€ but idk what to do. I believe partial? Call ? Mail? Any advice ?
Also Im from Slovakia and I want try JD Im having in basket 4 shoes. Total 371GBP. Can I say New FITBIT VERSAin Marketplace Talk - Ugly, Ionic looks betterPhilips Toothbrush/Shaver SE Service | BTC & PP Accepted | 24/7 Supportin User Services - He didnt replied to me yet so...Philips Toothbrush/Shaver SE Service | BTC & PP Accepted | 24/7 Supportin User Services - added you on skype waiting for your reply!Ralfix Refund Service | CHEAP | FAST | SAFE | 3 YRS EXP |in User Services - Working on my refund for 319gbp so far not going good hope he will fix it!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.