New FITBIT VERSA

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
New FITBIT VERSA
I just saw a new watch was released, any thoughts about it?
Ugly, Ionic looks better
Quote Originally Posted by Razordrol View Post
Ugly, Ionic looks better
You can swim with it tho
Quote Originally Posted by Supm3n View Post
You can swim with it tho
Its beautifully designed and i cant wait to SE it xD
Been wanting to get my hands on iconic for a while. But seems kinda expensive. Just wanna know if the fitbit pay is better than Samsung pay tbh
It's nice feature wise, I wouldn't buy one legit but refunding one is a different story :P
this ones more fashionable than the ionic tbh i think its ment to compete with the apple watches
Its Fitbits second attempt at the smartwatch industry as the Ionic did pretty badly in sales
I am hyped as fuck for the Versa, super glad I didn't waste time trying to get the iconic [I have the blaze right now].

My only concern is fitbit has been getting harder and harder to se so by the time the versa actually releases, no idea if I will be able to actually get one. +we all know how crackers tend to overprice the FUCK out of accounts, and best believe people will be saying shit like [the versa is new so I will se it for you for $100] or something way over priced.

Regardless I may dive in and try to refund one ^_^.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?