Posts by Aceilcode
15 posts total, newest first.
[5.0] BlackWindow+in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dhia662;11876154]what can i Do with this blackwindow+[/QUOTE]
Look on the video.[5.0] BlackWindow+in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - How to use:
https://youtu.be/YwtlILBN9MA
This is a tool to make a blackshot fullscreen to windowed mode.
Tested with Blackshot EU
Windows 10 - 64 Bit (Working 100%)
Features:
- Crosshair
- Change Color for Crosshair
Processkiller - Bypass?in Blackshot Help - BlackShot EU. Thanks
I can write a tool.. He do it self.. :3Processkiller - Bypass?in Blackshot Help - Hello,
I want to ask... Is this working to kill the process "GameGuard.des" with the processkiller?!
My english is so bad but I hope you can understand me.
Is this bypass-methode patched or not.
Becouse I want to make [v19.2.1] BlackWindow+in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Smoke;11870517]
Done.
Let me know if you need anything else. :)[/QUOTE]
Please close it.
I will post a new version!
I think.. I have it now!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.