Posts by bdizzlemcdapper
4 posts total, newest first.
C++|| Using typedefs to change signaturein Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Would using a typedef on a data type change signature? Would it help the cheat stay UD?
I thought of this a couple days ago and I was wondering if I'm genius or just simply way behind everyone else.
Thanks for any inSemi-Beginner C++ || Help me progressin C++/C Programming - I am currently studying and practicing c++. I have quite a bit of time invested into learning, but I'm wondering if there's any things that I can do to improve quicker, and retain information. My school does not offer aHelp finding static addressesin C++/C Programming - I'm just getting into creating trainers for games today. I created a simple program on a game called, "Assault Cube". It changes the ammo for the assault rifle to "9999".
I just learned that the addresses I was usingCSGO All Skin id's *Updated 8-4-2017*in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I was searching for a complete skin id thread and couldn't find one, so I compiled them all here!
This includes all weapon skins up to the Hydra Collection, Enjoy!
Deagle
17 | Urban DDPAT
37 | Blaze
40 | Night
Showing the 4 most recent posts.