Posts by fuNNyTheRealOne
11 posts total, newest first.
selling cs go account(low cost)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - President Trump
no sorry......
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Mirza2002;12106721]what payment do u accept.. csgo skin / steam wallet code? .. cant pay via PP / btc/ skrill[/QUOTE]
I will accept cs go skins and steam walSkinsin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=molifloridaa;12115804]AK-47 Neon Revolution FT $35 BTC[/QUOTE]
If it's still for sale I would buy...38$ from paypalCheap / 64 games+CS GO / MG2in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Steam Account for sale: fuNNyH3LL-smurf
Steam Account:fuNNyH3LL
Skype: TheRealOne100
I am selling this MG2 CS:GO Account.
Steam Guard is enabled.
You will need to change the password and email, although I can make aselling cs go account(low cost)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - So how much do you think it costsselling cs go account(low cost)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - selling steam account(level 30) with cs go
1,300 hrs on cs go and inventory with 100 cases.
Price: 10$ becouse Im not playing on my pc(new xbox so....)
Rank: MG2
Skype: TheRealOne100 (I wil sell while we are in vide
Showing the 5 most recent posts.