ExclamationSkins

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Skins
Hi, I'm Arlo

I'm looking to buy up to $390 worth of skins for my personal acc. I am looking for a knife,awp,ak,m4,glock,and usp-s

I will consider buying 2 knives for CT and T if they are nice knives


If you don't trust me see my vouches below, and add my Skype below if you would like to trade

I can pay in paypal or btc if you give me time to transfer some
Is BTC payment possible ? @Arlo
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
Is BTC payment possible ? @Arlo
Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
I can pay in paypal or btc if you give me time to transfer some
although I now have a lot of funds in btc so transfer time won't be an issue

Still lookin, "lumpsen" was a scammer
Still lookin boys
Quote Originally Posted by molifloridaa View Post
AK-47 Neon Revolution FT $35 BTC
If it's still for sale I would buy...38$ from paypal
Quote Originally Posted by fuNNyTheRealOne View Post
If it's still for sale I would buy...38$ from paypal
Sorry i got no paypal
Quote Originally Posted by molifloridaa View Post
Sorry i got no paypal
I can pay with btc add me on Skype
Quote Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
I can pay with btc add me on Skype
added you on skype
User has a pending scam report placed on him.

/Closed until it is resolved.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us