Posts by S|W|P
1,742 posts total, newest first.
Better GFX Card than 650 for around the same pricein Hardware & Software Support - Hi guys,
Is there a better GFX card than the Nvidia GTX 650 for around the same price the 660 is a little bit too expensive and I don't know anything about AMD.Need voice actorsin General - [QUOTE=Paralyze.;7358388]I've got a very very cheap Logitech headset. Don't know the name of it.[/QUOTE]
Ooh yeah that's not going to work the audio quality would sound like crapNeed voice actorsin General - [QUOTE=Paladin;7356339]OP is basically asking to get people to do all his work for him. Someone to do the story, render, and voice act?
lel[/QUOTE]
Well I can try and render but I would spend a whole week on rendering NVIDIA or AMD?in General - Well if you have a budget AMD but if you can get crazy with your money than go with one of the expensive Nvidia onesNeed voice actorsin General - I didn't really know where to put this so I just put it here if it is a wrong section than please move it Thanks in advance!
Hi guys
so I'm currently working on a Minecraft animation series but I need a couple of peopl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.