Posts by IAmPhage
110 posts total, newest first.
Finding Entitylistin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Kujoz;13064907]I don't mean to be rude but I don't like using others hacks, I feel better cheating at a game when I am the one behind the hack, not just using something I downloaded off the internet. I liked usingfriendlyhack | CAC undetected | Anti-screengrab | spectator detector | aimbotin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=eth0s;13040708]ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,
fixed..,,,,[/QUOTE]
Use the guwop remainder otherwise your while loop will break after 134218089.ffriendlyhack | CAC undetected | Anti-screengrab | spectator detector | aimbotin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - - - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=eth0s;13038505]~snip~[/QUOTE]
btw doing while loops for normalization is bad and you should feel bad.
__m128i *__fastcall normalize_angle(int *a1, int a2, __m128i *a3)
{
const __m128i *v3vtable indexesin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=jakepualler;13035481]Hey,
I'm trying to get the vtable indexes aswell. I have dumped the mac bins but I'm wondering how would I align this with the windows dlls, could you point me in a general direction?[/QUOTE]
vtable indexesin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=gayniggersinspace;13033113]input and the other shit you would generally use
- - - Updated - - -
because im lazy and expect people like you to do it for me[/QUOTE]
Use Clientmode instead of CHLClient, that's t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.