Posts by monkeymac32
14 posts total, newest first.
[READ] Hack is PATCHEDin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=ernaninho;1274988]Link for donwload? I need...[/quote]
oh god. the hack is PATCHED. it says it in the title.MPGH Public AVA Hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Greenytheboy;1255831]ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT PUMP THE WRONG INFO INTO THESE LITTLE NUBS MINDS, GO FUCK A CARROT, BETTER OF ALL, FUCK OFF! AND ITS FUNNY HOW ITS ON A MAINTENANCE ATM YEH GOOD ONE? FAGGOT.[/quote]
got banned? only IP.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - i don't know whether i'm banned or not since i only play when i can cham.MPGH Official Clan - Name Suggestionsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - All these names like "DEATH GUARDIAN" or "DARK ANGEL" are waayyy too cliche. How about "QQ MUCH"Instructions To The MPGH AVA hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - I think the hack is somewhat patched. When I go into the game, I'm laggy as hell and the chatbox says "Possible Hack Detected" or something like that. The hack works fine, but i get kicked after 5 minutes.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.