Posts by zayman
9 posts total, newest first.
Looking to overclock a 7700kin Computer Builds & Upgrades - I'm not sure about the cooler, it depends how lucky you are with the TIM on the 7700k. My TIM was bad and on a 280 rad I got 80c during stress on stock. Intel won't do anything about it either. Basically forced me to upgWhy you should buy USED PC parts.in Computer Builds & Upgrades - The ONLY components I will buy used are EVGA components as they have transferable warranties.Upgrading CPU or MOBO+CPU?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - You want to make sure you atleast have a decent CPU as if you want to upgrade your GPU down the line you will find yourself at a bottleneckTo which company do you trust the most?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - ASUS and EVGA are the kings when it comes to warranties and out of warranty repairsComputer monitor suggestions?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - The Acer X34 is what I have and I couldn't ask for anything better
Showing the 5 most recent posts.