Looking to overclock a 7700k

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking to overclock a 7700k
Hi all,

I got a Cyberpower Luxe Titanium for dirt cheap in feb of this year (£1030)

7700k
1080ti
16GB DDR4 Ram

etc etc...

Anyway, I delidded the 7700k with liquid metal, but the cooler is still only a H60. Any suggestions? I'm wanting 5ghz.

I've got a HP Omen 1440p, 165hz Monitor which runs fortnite on ultra @ 165fps. But just want that little extra from the CPU.

Thanks!
cooler should be just about fine for 5ghz although 240mm aio would be a lot better

and looks like you know a thing or two about pcs so im sure you know how to do

i wouldnt push it to 5ghz with that cooler though maybe like 4.8 on all cores to keep temps under control
Youre cooler is fine!
I'm not sure about the cooler, it depends how lucky you are with the TIM on the 7700k. My TIM was bad and on a 280 rad I got 80c during stress on stock. Intel won't do anything about it either. Basically forced me to upgrade to a 9900k a lot earlier then I should've had to.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?