Posts by erlongee
5 posts total, newest first.
PokemonGoBot GUI Edition [GreenGold] [Edit by IceQ1337 & Gatno] [Ar1i]in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - getting error on inputting proxy[UPDATED]PokeBot 4.2 [GUI][NEW API]in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - is there any way to change the IP on this bot? TIAMass Softbansin Pokemon Go Discussions - [QUOTE=Naga;11919576]
You would have to PM me, but the bot I use is via GitHub and those links are not allowed on the forums. I'm not sure about PM's but I know for a fact they are not allowed on threads.[/QUOTE]
Naga NecroBot - Updated w/ Tons of Features | Install Guidein Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mo11y;11924007]wait 5-10 minutes and stop opening so many bots. if you open 3-4+ bots you'll get this and have to wait.[/QUOTE]
so that's why HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i opened 8 bots bwahahahahahahahahaNecroBot - Updated w/ Tons of Features | Install Guidein Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - any fixes for softban and "No usable pokestops found in your area"?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.