Mass Softbans

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Mass Softbans
So I'm botting 6 accounts at the same time, and they all received a soft ban, confused as to why this happened I logged into one on my phone, still nothing about a Permanent Ban, and all my Pokemon/Items where intact. Wonder what's going on.... Is anyone else getting this or is it just me?
Did you change locations randomly? Which bot did you use?
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Did you change locations randomly? Which bot did you use?
I'm using Ar1i's "GreenGold" Gui Pokebot, and No I don't change locations like that, I farm the same area for a few days, wait a few hours and change. But I'm seeing that the server status is unstable as well.

Server status just went Offline now, so It was probably the server overload, it just seemed so odd, as well as a lot of others getting it as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Naga View Post


I'm using Ar1i's "GreenGold" Gui Pokebot, and No I don't change locations like that, I farm the same area for a few days, wait a few hours and change. But I'm seeing that the server status is unstable as well.

Server status just went Offline now, so It was probably the server overload, it just seemed so odd, as well as a lot of others getting it as well.
Yeah, it might be a server issue.
Ping is really high in most places.
Keep checking the status of the servers.
@Takatsuki this thread can be deleted. Please and thank you.
Hey Naga can you gimme a link to the bot you're using? I'm trying out different ones to see which ones I like.
Quote Originally Posted by tilted_kronos View Post
Hey Naga can you gimme a link to the bot you're using? I'm trying out different ones to see which ones I like.
You would have to PM me, but the bot I use is via GitHub and those links are not allowed on the forums. I'm not sure about PM's but I know for a fact they are not allowed on threads.
Quote Originally Posted by Naga View Post


You would have to PM me, but the bot I use is via GitHub and those links are not allowed on the forums. I'm not sure about PM's but I know for a fact they are not allowed on threads.
Naga can u help how to login on his bot? how to get an authentication key?
Quote Originally Posted by erlongee View Post
Naga can u help how to login on his bot? how to get an authentication key?
Which bot are you referring to?
on ar1i github there appears to be talk of softbans on all accounts if you surpass 3 bots at same time. Niantic must have implemented some system to repeatedly softban multiples accounts on the same IP .
Got the same problem at Haxton
Quote Originally Posted by Ketrabo View Post
Got the same problem at Haxton
I'm not familiar with the Haxton bot if thats what you're referring to @Ketrabo so I am unable to assist you
It's a recent implementation, but you will receive a temporary IP Ban when running 4 or more bots.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us