Posts by 3-sum
312 posts total, newest first.
IPBanned?in Staff Disputes - Not really sure which one i have...
It's a desktop machine and my connection is cable,not phone line.I would assume it's dynamic IP.IPBanned?in Staff Disputes - I had some issues with my pc and was not able to login for quite some time.For about 2 weeks i tried to login and it said i was IP Banned.Well now i tried and was able for some odd reason able too.I was wondering why it TeknoMW3 MultiHax v1.1 (With Aimbot)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - When i down load the hack it's in a notepad format.Bydlobot v1.1in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - OK...some of you keep asking what key to activate the hack menu.apparently you need a picture book to figure it out.So i added a picture to show you what key it is,so here you go.....
http://i47.tinypic.com/ngsrnn.pngIW5M - Downgrade To Revision 25 -> Make old hacks work again!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - OK i just tried to use Barata's hack with this method and game is r25.I only use the esp to see what happens and i was stuck at the logging in for quite some time,and so i logged out and tried to log back in and got the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.