Posts by la2044
15 posts total, newest first.
AWESOME HACKS WORKING AFTER UPGRADE >>3<<in WarRock - International Hacks - It don't work :(AWESOME HACKS WORKING AFTER UPGRADE >>3<<in WarRock - International Hacks - does that bypass work?0 min. ban...in WarRock - International Hacks - I get continu a PB 0 min. ban for dislowad driver (or anyting like that)
I have :
I havedelete all hacks
I have delete CE and other program like CE
I have run a CLEAN.BAT
I have reinstall WarRock.
What I have tI need helpin WarRock - International Hacks - thw owner can't it :P
No I am not.
It's VIP on a site ( want become VIp here to, but I can only pay by phone)I need helpin WarRock - International Hacks - have a good hack, but I need to activate it; I have to inject it. How can I do that?
screen of hack :
http://i26.tinypic.com/2dguaz6.jpg
Showing the 5 most recent posts.