Posts by Daedin
31 posts total, newest first.
Do you want new glitches?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Anyone who is gonna go glitching, add my xfire so I can join you.
Xfire: daedinxz
It would also be nice if we could use a ventrilo somewhere, to make communication easier..AVA Simple Chams [RELEASE]in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - This worked perfectly for me until the update. Now, it works for one game, but crashes at the end of the game.[Release] AVA Aimbot (Ads Removed)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=!Kyle!;1727015]ur such a noob fking leeching my hack[/quote]
Well first of all, it doesnt even work. It tries to inject to the wrong program, Engine.exe NEVER runs when AVA starts, so it doesnt even do anything.
[Release] AVA Aimbot (Ads Removed)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Haha, I found the .dll file(s) (Yes, there are two!) And no, you guys AREN'T getting them. (Just in case you dont believe me, the files are named (GodMode.dll) and (UcTvQuest.dll)
Try to find them, I'm not helping.[Release] AVA Aimbot (Ads Removed)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Lol, AVGN doesn't know jack SHIT about this because he stole it from my post in an attempt to get thanks. The maker HAS contacted me and i'm trying to get this thing working. Even if I do this, this guy has ruined it for
Showing the 5 most recent posts.