Posts by slina2233
4 posts total, newest first.
PokeBot4 [GUI] [NEW API]in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=iBaha132;11951495]U know that this bot doesnt work, update will be soon, cus im know the owner. And nice copy my text[/QUOTE]
I am using this bot form your thread for week and it is still workingNecroBot v0.8.7in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - I am sniping on my "test" account and nothing happened yet. Only 2h ip ban cus i started two botsPokeSniper2 - Pokemon Sniper - Catch any Pokemon no matter where you arein Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Noobstardk;11938278]I am not Ip banned, as i can use other bots just fine. But pokesniper the pokemon just gets away :P so yeah.. whats going on here?[/QUOTE]
same thing i can normally play / catch pokemons, loPokeSniper2 - Pokemon Sniper - Catch any Pokemon no matter where you arein Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - I keep getting "POKEMON NAME got away" message. I am not softbanned so what is the issue.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.