Posts by Ethereal
13,714 posts total, newest first.
how do you feel about the world right nowin General - The world is what you make it. The less attention you pay to all of the lies on the news, and focus on doing stuff you want to do the better it will be. The powers that be want everyone struggling and being divided so weYour First GPUin General - https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31M7R7748SL.jpg
This bad boy right here. The Nvidia FX4500
I got it so I could play Combat Arms :hidesmile:Batman Vs Superman? Who would win and why?in General - I notice a lot of people bringing up kryptonite, but Superman has stomped plenty of villians trying to use that against him.
If he absorbs enough solar energy he could actually withstand a shit ton of kryptonite. Supes aSmoked a nigga 2 hours amain General - If this is reddit then this is perfect /r/Iamverybadass materialWhat member(s)/ memories comes first to your mind when you think about MPGH ?in General - Summer of 2009 gfx section and trolling all of the muzzies in the debate section. :hidesmile:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.