Posts by dasq
4 posts total, newest first.
lua p100predictionin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Zekiheil;12035241]the fact that you know this trivia is both awesome and a lil creepy.[/QUOTE]
Anybody who's been around in the Gmod cheating scene for a while or in the cheating scene in general knows a lot abouEngine Prediction in Gmodin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - IAmPhage: I do StartTrackPredictionErrors and FinishTrackPredictionErrors after and before i write the CMDs instead and it works fine, virtual tables 2 and 3 in GameMovement. I know you can also just skip that and do SetEngine Prediction in Gmodin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - I've found that ProcessMovement is the best, but you can also try running AirMove and FullWalkMoveBypasser | By Aphuin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Aphu;12022522]What are you going on about.[/QUOTE]
he's saying how you would be better off with a bypass if you used the lua base and not source sdklua p100predictionin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - what about startmove move and finishmove
Showing the 5 most recent posts.