Posts by pencilXpen
8 posts total, newest first.
Testing Realm - Patch Notesin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=Riigged;12069310]
Note: This change will not be visible until the next client update.
[CODE]
9/21/2016
Drop Location Tooltip Addition
UT's say where they drop from.
Files Edited:
src>com>company>assembleegamecCustom enemies lagging the realmin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Ahlwong;12058723]All the Test God's are spawning quite often considering you've placed at least one in each terrain.
Nevertheless, if you're only experiencing lag in the godlands, it has to be Test God 4 spawningCustom enemies lagging the realmin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Ahlwong;12055783]Does the total include the originals that are already spawned?[/QUOTE]
Yes. I've restarted the server, went into realm, /killall each custom enemy (it killed 200-300 every kill). I didn't even toCustom enemies lagging the realmin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Howdy!
I've made 4 custom mobs with no problems. I made them spawn in realm via Oryx.cs (thanks Bear!)
But whenever i go to godlands and fight realm gods, i get very laggy. I lag when there are at least 6 realm gods sh[FSoD] Make custom monsters spawn in realmin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Bump, couldn't find solution again, still need help.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.