Help[FSoD] Make custom monsters spawn in realm

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[FSoD] Make custom monsters spawn in realm
Howdy! I've made a custom monster in Fabiano Swagger of Doom, and i want it to spawn randomly in midlands, just like how other monsters spawn (horned drake, wasp queen, green slime, etc.). I've successfully created it and can /spawn it without any fail, but now i want it to spawn randomly in certain terrain.
Please, help. What should i do?
I edited what i could in oryx.cs, but i was unsuccessful. My custom monster didn't appear anywhere in lowlands (chose lowlands instead of midlands for random reason). I did /killall Test Monster, and it said "0 has been killed".
Please, look at my code - did i do something wrong? Some stuff may look laughable, im sorry, im only starting to get used to FSoD and i've never done coding before.

No errors have been found in visual studio, neither does server and WServer, they're all clean shiny.

Addition.xml :
Code:
<Object ext="true" id="Test Monster">
    <DisplayId>{lowlands.test_monster}</DisplayId>
    <Class>Character</Class>
    <Enemy/>
    <Texture>
      <File>lofiObj3</File>
      <Index>0x466</Index>
    </Texture>
    <MaxHitPoints>500</MaxHitPoints>
    <SpawnProb>1.0</SpawnProb>
    <Spawn>
      <Mean>3</Mean>
      <StdDev>1</StdDev>
      <Min>2</Min>
      <Max>50</Max>
      
     
    </Spawn>
    <Defense>0</Defense>
    <Size>160</Size>
    <XpMult>0.0</XpMult>
  </Object>
BehaviorDB:
Code:
#region

using wServer.logic.behaviors;
using wServer.logic.loot;
using wServer.logic.transitions;

#endregion

namespace wServer.logic
{
    partial class BehaviorDb
    {
        private _ TestMonster = () => Behav()
         .Init("Test Monster",
                new State(
                    new State("Idle"
                        
                        
                    ),
                    new State("later")
                ),
                new Threshold(0.1,
                    new TierLoot(5, ItemType.Weapon, 0.1),
                    new TierLoot(6, ItemType.Weapon, 0.1),
                    new TierLoot(2, ItemType.Ability, 0.1),
                    new TierLoot(6, ItemType.Armor, 0.1),
                    new TierLoot(7, ItemType.Armor, 0.1),
                    new TierLoot(2, ItemType.Ring, 0.1)
                    )
                )
            ;
    }
}
Oryx.cs:
Code:
 {
                    WmapTerrain.LowPlains, Tuple.Create(
                        200, new[]
                        {
                            Tuple.Create("Hobbit Mage", 0.5),
                            Tuple.Create("Undead Hobbit Mage", 0.4),
                            Tuple.Create("Sumo Master", 0.1),
                            Tuple.Create("Test Monster", 0.3)
                        })
                },
Quote Originally Posted by pencilXpen View Post
Howdy! I've made a custom monster in Fabiano Swagger of Doom, and i want it to spawn randomly in midlands, just like how other monsters spawn (horned drake, wasp queen, green slime, etc.). I've successfully created it and can /spawn it without any fail, but now i want it to spawn randomly in certain terrain.
Please, help. What should i do?
look at how other monsters spawn in realm and just copy it like that!
Quote Originally Posted by pencilXpen View Post
Addition.xml :
Fucking Triggered
How about you dont use remote textures and follow my guide on how to put it in dat1 and client bins?
Plus we didnt even need any of what you just posted tbh lmao

Just literally in Oryx.cs, just look at other codes aka like Pentaract, Skull Shrine, etc to see how they spawn.


If you cant find out shit, oh well. I suppose thats why you're here and we're here to shitpost cough, help
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
Fucking Triggered
How about you dont use remote textures and follow my guide on how to put it in dat1 and client bins?
Plus we didnt even need any of what you just posted tbh lmao

Just literally in Oryx.cs, just look at other codes aka like Pentaract, Skull Shrine, etc to see how they spawn.


If you cant find out shit, oh well. I suppose thats why you're here and we're here to shitpost cough, help
I've read your dat1 and client guide and everything went well, thank you. I also thanked everyone for the attempt to help me.
I've explored Oryx.cs more, but i still couldn't understand a thing. The skull/cube/pent/etc. have setpiece, but normal monsters don't, though i put my monster near the normal monsters in the wmap wmapterrain tuple.create . The only thing i found "a bit understanding" was the tuple.create thingy, but it didn't help at all. Please, i need a little more help. Sorry for being a trouble.
Bump, couldn't find solution again, still need help.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?