Posts by H4MZ4_
22 posts total, newest first.
What You Could Do To Not Get Banned So Fastin Fortnite Discussion & Help - meh, my character killed itself and got kicked to menu, with this https://i.gyazo.com/7d0726f296514c81afe9b0afc062dc2b.png.
But it still lets me in games lolIP Banned?in Fortnite Discussion & Help - I wonder if IP ban affects other consoles too, I'm gonna check on my GCloud VPN since technically it isn't a VPN serviceTHERE IS AN ANTI CHEAT ! but ez unban lelin Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Raini;13161024]Nothing new..[/QUOTE]
Something new... since the last few days[UPDATED] Better aimbot & chams & no-spread - "Can't lose with this" editionin Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - One of the best hacks right now for the game, none of the FPS lag crap like some of the others have.
Only issue I've had is the aimbot not working when the distance has bugged out badly.
EDIT:
Aimbot + Autoshoot is inFortnite Wallhack + Aimbot (fixed aimbot) + Item ESPin Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - oh nice got it to work, had to use an older version of Extreme Injector since the newest doesn't open for me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.