Posts by ubercowhide
20 posts total, newest first.
Help required when downranking level!in Rocket League Hacks & Cheats - Hey there,
Over 800 gameplay hours ago I ruined my savefile by turning it into level 75.
Now I've been trying to get my regular level (Should be around 68 ish) back for ages, but it doesn't work.
I've had people tell Rocket league Level Changerin Rocket League Hacks & Cheats - Hey dude when I try your method, I get 4 adresses that correspond with the score, if I set those to -99999999 cheat engine makes them something insane like 42 million. I also am still a rocketeer when this happens. Any iSave Gamein Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Have you renamed the save file to your old one? It has to have the same name as your previous fileI can't hack bloodpoint with cheat enginein Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Vinal1953;13109200]
Don't use CE, just use David's Savegame Editor (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1290180).
Download and run it (as admin).
Locate your profile save and open it. Be sure to back itNew issue I've ran into since 1.7.0 - Help appreciated!in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Hi there,
So I've got an issue since 1.7.0, whenever I start the game with the firewall rules setup, or with the DBD Bypasser, my EAC process still runs, it stays still for a while loading at 0%, then the game starts
Showing the 5 most recent posts.