Posts by ArQ
5 posts total, newest first.
Some errorsin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - I would ask :
1. how to bypass 28_3 error ? I tried the method of backup then makecall but it doesn't work !
2. how to make no recoil using PlayerPointer ?
3. What is the difference between Engine hook and Endscene hooCSHELL ENCRYPTEDin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - I think post is not clear enough.
How do you open cShell.dll in Ollydbg ?Client Error 28_3in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - Hey guys
I tried to fix Client Error 28_3 by 2 methods
First using WriteProcessMemory changing JE to JMP
Leads to Client Error 28_4 instead of Client Error 28_3
Second using MakeCall of thedemons But It lead to Client Error 28_3in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - Whenever someone drops a grenade, I get Client Error 28_3 error, Or any feature of WeaponMgr is ON i get it
How to bypass it please?
I tried to make a backup of WeaponMgr and used MakeCall function but The game FreezesWeaponMgr Client Error 28_3in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - I get Client error 28_3 everytime I use a feature related to WeaponMgr like anti all boom, etc...
I tried this fix
bool isReady = false;
typedef struct
{
BYTE Data[0x3000];
} WeaponMgrCopy;
WeaponMgrCop
Showing the 5 most recent posts.