Posts by I AM 1337
36 posts total, newest first.
Advaned Login BETAin Visual Basic Programming - lmao the code I used to login, well, I havent finish it b/c sending and verifying information at a site is hard, but so far my code for it was:
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.CaMod - combat arms aimbotin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=(Corndog);1262166]0/40 On A Virus Scan = Virus :([/quote]
lol i got 1/40MPGH PUBLIC COMBAT ARMS HACK RELEASEDin Hack/Release News - I Would Just Like to say, Dave has a mouth full of awsome ;pGlobal Moderators/NigBoi ;pin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Error upload twice, srry, I will convert the video to a different format.The Comprehensive Realism Griping Threadin Combat Arms Discussions - E-Ban =
Emo Ban
Definition =
You were being to emotional
__ Edit__ opps double post :hidesmile:
Appreciated if you could merge my post pl0x
Showing the 5 most recent posts.