Posts by TheHardcorePanda
3 posts total, newest first.
Nekrobot (NEW API)in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - I'm not seeing any pokestops and no pokes are being caught - thoughts?
I confirmed that it's not a ban by logging in through mobile.SHIELD BOT | HUMAN BEHAVIOUR | SAFE | SOFT BAN BYPASS | SNIPE | KILLSWITCH | EVOLVEin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Here's the funny part. The coords in the config are different than the console and the last coords. I manually changed the last coords to match where I want to be and I'm running into the same issue.
Doesn't matter too SHIELD BOT | HUMAN BEHAVIOUR | SAFE | SOFT BAN BYPASS | SNIPE | KILLSWITCH | EVOLVEin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Seems to be "working" with the latest update but it's not using the coordinates that I input. Anyone else having this issue?
Showing the 3 most recent posts.