Posts by Sheetka
6 posts total, newest first.
!SURVIVED BAN WAVE!|EXTREME STORE|CHEAPEST|WARRANTY|HIGH QUALITYin Pokemon Go Selling / Trading / Buying - I can find multiple sellers who sell much cheaper, will you adjust prices then?
edit: And how did you manage to singehandedly code a custom api while most top developers on the web can't manage to do a perfect reverse oNekrobot (NEW API)in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Guess they can make another API soon again thenPTC Account Creator Auto Email Verificationin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MrQhoracleHD;12074820]So how does this work exactly? I have credit in 2captcah but i still get stuck on "Attepting to solve reCAPTCHER please wait.....!"[/QUOTE]
Probably a bad config or try using it in the eveni1070 or 1060 ?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - Got an MSI 1070 and been loving it so farGaming PC Build: What else do I need?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - Woulnd't it be better if you'd go for a gtx 1070 or 1060 instead?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.