Posts by skruffiz
9 posts total, newest first.
I host muttator lobbysin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Can you please add me? I cna't send pms :(
skruffiz#2802XP glitch multiplayerin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Worked for me last night, but i've seen a lot of youtube videos of it posted today and now it ain't working :([1.07] BO4 Zombie Trainerin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - I follow your video instructions, and it has worked before, but now I'm getting access denied every time I try to start the hack?
- - - Updated - - -
nvm I had bo4 started as adminastratorXP glitch multiplayerin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Is this really efficient if you only have one challenge?`Since the time loading the game[1.07] BO4 Zombie Trainerin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - You press the other color tabs in the top, therefrom you can dial a number and press give or smth
One night later, still no ban after ragehack :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.