Posts by Runekeep
15 posts total, newest first.
~ExoduS~* D3D Hack After Noob Update 2in WarRock - International Hacks - Nice contribution, but I believe it is outdated, crashes about 2 or 3 minutes into the game.MPGH Project Blackout Public Hack 03/05/11in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - Omg yes. Thank you!
Edit: Wheres the download :OUpdate Addysin WarRock Hack Source Code - [quote=claudi;2510476]lol a long night, just now i start working for real, cause was helping 2 forum members here, regardless they acc lol
now need to work, or i'm fired xD[/quote]
I call bullshit. You know your fuUpdated noname 8/10/10in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=ihavenoname:);2472870]No he only included the 32bit one. However because Vital is an idiot, he actually thought this was a new hack so he closed my existing one which is exactly the same, so now we do need to keepUpdated noname 8/10/10in WarRock - International Hacks - Can you send it to me? I can scan and post feedback myself :(
Edit:
My Feedback and results
Scanner 1: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=90588177693a40d7300fe9fb17aef940215ac60c56e38b159223397bb9dc7fc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.