Posts by WingsRefund
203 posts total, newest first.
target gift card 200$ for sale [ only btc ] [ cheap ]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Still availabletarget gift card 200$ for sale [ only btc ] [ cheap ]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - target gift card 217$ for sale [ only btc ] [ cheap ]
Price: 150$ - only btc
Skype: wingrefs@gmail.com
http://i.imgur.com/QUiTb3u.png?2Paypal limited - asking what my payments are forin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=howichill;12737109]If it was friends and family why not say they owed you for a bill or you did something for them or it was a gift[/QUOTE]
Because I have lot of payments incomingPaypal limited - asking what my payments are forin Marketplace Talk - Paypal limited - asking what my payments are for.. What should I write as all payments are paid as friends&family I can't say I sell websites or anything like that..
- - - Updated - - -
http://i.imgur.com/Ygavk4Z.jpg
Target.com dead?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Cadized;12728065]Try different rep, worked for me.[/QUOTE]
I have tried about 15 accounts, 3 methods so thats like 45 reps.. Nothing.
- - - Updated - - -
Just did one refund, seems like I found something that c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.