Target.com dead?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Target.com dead?
I was able to do target.com very easily before ~3 days, but now things have changed.. Non signed order, 150$, fresh acc, paid by giftcard - investigation. And I had like 10 accounts like this - all same thing.. I think Target is patched.
Quote Originally Posted by WingsRefund View Post
I was able to do target.com very easily before ~3 days, but now things have changed.. Non signed order, 150$, fresh acc, paid by giftcard - investigation. And I had like 10 accounts like this - all same thing.. I think Target is patched.
Try different rep, worked for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Try different rep, worked for me.
I have tried about 15 accounts, 3 methods so thats like 45 reps.. Nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Just did one refund, seems like I found something that can help..
Lol you and @Cadized werent just enemies? What kind of bipolar issue is this LOL
Target still works.
OP are you sending the product to different addresses. It has to be one unique address per account.
Quote Originally Posted by WingsRefund View Post
I was able to do target.com very easily before ~3 days, but now things have changed.. Non signed order, 150$, fresh acc, paid by giftcard - investigation. And I had like 10 accounts like this - all same thing.. I think Target is patched.
target aint dead. its alive and well. if you cant do target. then you must be horrible and you need to go work on your refunding skills. I heard about you. you were paying others to do the work for you. you charged double. you would choose a 5% refunder to do it and then you would take the other 5% for yourself. you were never a refunder at all. I know because my friend told me. You are a fake and I have proof to prove it.
Quote Originally Posted by Heatstone View Post
target aint dead. its alive and well. if you cant do target. then you must be horrible and you need to go work on your refunding skills. I heard about you. you were paying others to do the work for you. you charged double. you would choose a 5% refunder to do it and then you would take the other 5% for yourself. you were never a refunder at all. I know because my friend told me. You are a fake and I have proof to prove it.
Sale bash too bad he wont see it
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us