Posts by easy123
6 posts total, newest first.
Lol, CF sucks time to timein CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It sucks when you suck lolMM connection server failed...? (Pls help)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Im trying to play CF, but I cant.. I enter my username and pass, and then everytime I try to enter a server it says:
"MM connetion server failed"
and then it (The game) just exits and nothing happens... I want to pCrossfire Hack working at 07/12/2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Aprove it.........................IS THIS NORMAL IN CF [UPDATED]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - lolololololololNEW UDPATE FOR X TRAP : THANKSGIVING HAK DONT WORK NOW !!!!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I love times like these, when there are no hacks available, lol, Im a PRO in times like these, but then once a PUB hack is released, I become a bit noobie again... LOL
Showing the 5 most recent posts.