QuestionMM connection server failed...? (Pls help)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
MM connection server failed...? (Pls help)
Im trying to play CF, but I cant.. I enter my username and pass, and then everytime I try to enter a server it says:

"MM connetion server failed"

and then it (The game) just exits and nothing happens... I want to play lol so pls help... anyone?? Any solutions?

Thanks in advance!
The under maintenance..
maintenance has finished, it finished about an hour ago
when i* try to play it says server full
Quote Originally Posted by sora295 View Post
when i* try to play it says server full
hmm idk then, it works fine for me...
Quote Originally Posted by sora295 View Post
when i* try to play it says server full

That means theres to many people in your server.. I was having the same problem. It took me like 20 times to join a game.
maitanence my friend
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us