ERROR 10060, BUT SERVER ISNT DOWN????pls help

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
ERROR 10060, BUT SERVER ISNT DOWN????pls help
Ok, if this isn't the right place for this then i'm sorry.

when I try to start the game, I get the error -2, 10060.



BUT......


When I try it on my laptop I can get in to the game just fine so I know that the server IS up and running.

This started after the latest update and I've checked all my firewall settings, router settings, lan, please help me, I neeeeed my CA fix!!!!! lololl
close down anti virus
Reinstall, post at Help Section next time.
I shut off avg and i've just reinstalled CA since the last update

still no go, but thanks anyway!

btw i'm running xp
I've never had a problem until now so I dont think it's my video card.
Go to CA Homepage they have a Help Forum thing with all of the error codes and what they mean
Yeah i've been to the forum, I know what the error means, (server off line)
but when I try it on my laptop (as opposed to my pc) it works fine, the laptop sucks for ca though.
1. You probably put an out-dated .dll in it.
2. Run as Administrator [Vista]
3. Turn off your AVG, or whatever your anti-virus program is

Last option 4 : Re-install

The first three will probably make it work.
Run as Administrator [Vista]
Take out any .dll's that you put in the folder, from a while back [if]



Your video card is probably really low standard.
You might need a new one.
Google is your friend. It looks like it's a win socket problem. Try uninstalling your network card then reinstall. Use tune up utilities 2009, to clean up your computer and fix any registry problems.
Combat arms forums have a help thread with error codes and how to fix

Error Code: 10060

If you are experiencing this error code, it means you have not updated to the latest patch of Combat arms, or have an outdated .dll in your combat arms directory.

You can reinstall combat arms, to the fullest patch and this will still happen if you do not allow it through your antivirus and update your video card.

AVG,Avast,Trendmicro antivirus seem to be blocking the game which is error code 10600, and you need to allow it through that. If this does not help, submit a ticket at the Help Section of the forums,

Best Regards,

Combat Arms Team
Ok, I just uninstalled, went through registry and deleted everything, and my nexon folder too.

Then reinstalled, with the update, made sure avg and such where turned off, and still get this stupid error.

grrrrrr........this sux, thanks for the help so far, but it still isn't working


Ohh, and to top it all off, the ticket thing on the nexon site isn't working!!
I got this too just wait it out don't do anything, I think it's probably because the server is very busy.
I tried it like 1000 times, epic fail, then went on my laptop and it worked no problem, most of the alpha chanels were "LOW", so i don't think it's just too busy right now, i think theres a problem.
Hmm, depends, if your CA is set to windows 2000 and ur not windows 2000 chnage it.. or you get errors
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us