Posts by ivays
7 posts total, newest first.
My BTC>Your Paypal | 11% | My Paypal>Your BTC | 5% | Both Ways | Trusted Members onlyin Currency Exchange - Thank you, already reported one.My BTC>Your Paypal | 11% | My Paypal>Your BTC | 5% | Both Ways | Trusted Members onlyin Currency Exchange - got scammed 2nd time by iSmexyyyyy
im not going first anymore
- - - Updated - - -
how can I report the users??
- - - Updated - - -
these guys should be banned, I thought they have good reputation because of many postMy BTC>Your Paypal | 11% | My Paypal>Your BTC | 5% | Both Ways | Trusted Members onlyin Currency Exchange - I think I already got scammed, by user epicbottt, just started my bussiness, I sent my btc first since im new user, and now he s telling me that he has to sleep, If he wont send me money after 8.30 hrs im reporting him.
My BTC>Your Paypal | 11% | My Paypal>Your BTC | 5% | Both Ways | Trusted Members onlyin Currency Exchange - Hello! I'am a new user and want to start my currency exchange service here. I'm selling and buying BTC. Will exchange only with trusted members, since I don't want to risk with my money. For the first week I will have 10
Showing the 4 most recent posts.