Posts by mkwhite703
25 posts total, newest first.
Simple AutoIT combat botin Runescape Hacks / Bots - [QUOTE=tamme12;13226335]Works terribily[/QUOTE]
yes, this method is very bad considering most monsters in game blend in with colors on the floor, walls, etc. I made a post to develop a decent bot, i just need some help Want to make a decent free bot?in RuneScape Discussions - So, i've been memory scanning, got some decent pointers and a nice bot working off of memory undetected for a while. I was wondering if anyone wanted to help out with the pointer scans?New Code Infinite Energy,Instant Open,[DZA1-4],Looting Normal,No Zombie In Roomin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=kentpachi;12847412]can somebody speak english please?[/QUOTE]
lmfao that made me laugh too hardHOW ABOUT MAKING A CLANin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=justfortricks01;13211320]NIIIICE, pm me in DF mi id is justfortricks01[/QUOTE]
I PM'd youDead Frontier Overlay (Shows Numerical Stats)in Dead Frontier Hacks - A simple overlay i started making for dead frontier so I could see some real stats. Currently, it will show you your Health, Hunger, and Armor as a number. Unfortunately, for it to work your game must be in windowed mode
Showing the 5 most recent posts.