Posts by themandylan
4 posts total, newest first.
how do i get quick famein Realm of the Mad God Discussions - my 059 fame bot doesnt work very well and i have over 11 decas worth of items to feed to my pet but i literally have 0 fame. how can i get quick fame?059 Fame Botin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I'm usually bounced to char select. Is there any way I can fix this? It says connected then connection failed retrying a couple times and then error 2048. Then i have to reconnect it.059 Fame Botin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - This is exactly what I do, but sometimes the client will close or I will be sent to character select059 Fame Botin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Hi guys I want to farm fame using 059, but when I turn it on and leave it for a bit it will dc, or close. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there another way to farm fame? I see bots running highland roads all the t
Showing the 4 most recent posts.