Posts by ForeverNeedHelpp
4 posts total, newest first.
Blackshot - Logitech Software. No recoil ?in Blackshot Coding & Source Code - Still not working? ANYONE!??????Blackshot - Logitech Software. No recoil ?in Blackshot Coding & Source Code - Update:
Managed to find a way, but it doesnt work...Blackshot - Logitech Software. No recoil ?in Blackshot Coding & Source Code - Thanks Coderin, but:
Im sorry, but im the biggest noob there is when it comes to this xD. I Have g302 not g400, does that make a difference? Also, where do i extract the files to ? I really dont know.
I have winrar, aBlackshot - Logitech Software. No recoil ?in Blackshot Coding & Source Code - Hello Guys,
I keep forgetting my god damn password, so i have to keep making an account. Anyway, i have a logitech g302, and wondering if i can have No recoil on blackshot Global.
www/////youtube////////com/watch?v=f
Showing the 4 most recent posts.